Notebooks & Pencils & Pens. OH MY!
As a teacher, I am always on the lookout for great deals, sales, and clearances on school supplies. I try to stock up on notebooks, folders, pens, pencils, etc. I'm like a squirrel hoarding acorns. I quickly run out of my personal pile after winter break.
If you are interested, please consider donating supplies to the school or your child's classroom. Thank you for helping us learn and create!
6th Grade List
· No. 2 Pencils for school year
· Colored Pencils
· Washable Markers
· Large Book Covers (4)
· Ruler (in/cm)
· 3 large boxes of Kleenex
· 1 Composition Notebook
· Wide-Rule Notebooks (6)
· Correcting Pens (red, green, purple)
· Pencil Bag (not boxes) (2)
· 4 Pocket Folder (4) - no prongs
· Glue Sticks & White Glue
· Dry Erase Markers (package)
· 2 inch or more sized 3 ring binder
· Hand pencil sharpener with shavings holder
· 2 reams of loose paper
· Tub of sanitizing wipes
· Headphones/Ear Buds
· 2 packages of notecards